Conditions of Sale
- This offer includes accommodation, a 50% discount on the cost of your childrens’ or grandchildrens’ room (based on the Flexible Rate), and the option of a late check-out (up to 4pm) subject to hotel availability. The second childrens’ room will be connected – either next door or nearby – depending on hotel availability. The 50% discount for the 2nd room is calculated according to the average nightly Flexible Rate for 1 adult, regardless of the number of adults staying in the room. The total amount will be the discounted rate already shown on the hotel invoice.
- Children (under 12) staying in their parents’ room are offered a complimentary breakfast (hotel policy applies). Children in the 2nd room are under their parents’ responsibility, and must be aged between eight and 16. They can also enjoy a free breakfast when accompanied by their parents, provided the adults purchase breakfast for themselves.
- Stated prices do not include local taxes, extras or gratuities (to be paid on site), and may vary according to the dates and the hotel terms and conditions.
- This offer does not apply to groups, and may not be combined with other offers.
- The guest’s credit card information is required at the time of the reservation.
- This offer (2 rooms) may be canceled up until 24 hours before the date of arrival. If the reservation is not canceled, or if it is canceled less than 24 hours before the date of arrival, the guest will be charged for the first night.
- If just the second room is cancelled, the guest will be unable to take advantage of the “Family Memories” offer, and the parents’ room will be billed at the Flexible Rate.
Accor is a world leading hospitality group consisting of more than 5,000 properties and 10,000 food and beverage venues throughout 110 countries. The group has one of the industry’s most diverse and fully-integrated hospitality ecosystems encompassing luxury and premium brands, midscale and economy offerings, unique lifestyle concepts, entertainment and nightlife venues, restaurants and bars, branded private residences, shared accommodation properties, concierge services, co-working spaces and more. Accor also boasts an unrivalled portfolio of distinctive brands and approximately 300,000 team members worldwide. Over 65 million members benefit from the company’s comprehensive loyalty program ALL – Accor Live Limitless – a daily lifestyle companion that provides access to a wide variety of rewards, services and experiences. Through its Planet 21 – Acting Here, Accor Solidarity, RiiSE and ALL Heartist Fund initiatives, the group is focused on driving positive action through business ethics, responsible tourism, environmental sustainability, community engagement, diversity and inclusivity. For more information visit group.accor.com or follow Accor on Twitter and Facebook.
Discover this incredible second night free deal and stay with Accor. Contact an Avenue Two Travel advisor today!