Seabourn, the ultra-luxury ocean and expedition cruise line, is inviting spirited travelers on an unforgettable journey around the globe with its “2024 World Cruise: Extraordinary Horizons,” a 145-day voyage aboard Seabourn Sojourn, visiting 72 extraordinary destinations and ports in 28 countries on five continents, with 20 overnight stays along the way.
Seabourn Sojourn will depart Los Angeles on January 11, 2024, and travel westbound in the highest luxury available at sea. The ship will visit Hawaii, the islands of the South Pacific, New Zealand, Australia, and a number of destinations in Asia, Arabia, Egypt and the Holy Land, before drawing the World Cruise to a close in Athens, Greece, on June 5, 2024. For guests who cannot sail on the entire 145-day voyage, shorter segments ranging from 22 to 89 days are also available. The 2024 World Cruise is open for sale, and the entire itinerary is available on Seabourn’s website.
Contact an Avenue Two Travel advisor today to make reservations on Seabourn’s World Cruise: Extraordinary Horizons.
Seabourn Sojourn will call at a combination of popular marquee ports, cosmopolitan cities and smaller hidden gems. The voyage will include 20 overnights and the ship will stay late into the evening in 21 ports, offering guests ample time to explore these fascinating destinations in depth. Among many notable highlights is the line’s visit to Egypt, which includes an overnight visit scheduled for Safaga (Luxor), as well as a stop at Sharm el-Sheikh.
There are three exclusive world cruise events planned for guests booked on the full 145-day voyage, as well as local shows, regional cuisines, and palate-pleasing wines for all guests to enjoy as they sail around the globe. In addition, the World Cruise will include two of the line’s most popular signature events available to all guests on a complimentary basis: an extravagant Caviar in the Surf beach barbecue on the unspoiled, white-sand beach at Ko Kood, Thailand; and “Evening at Ephesus” at Kusadasi, Turkey, featuring a private classical concert in the ancient ruins under the stars.
All Full World Cruise Guests Receive:
- Gala Bon Voyage Dinner and Overnight Hotel Stay at the Ritz Carlton Marina del Rey prior to departure in Los Angeles
- Three Exclusive World Cruise Events
- Special World Cruise Pillow Gifts
Book By May 31, 2023 And Receive:
- Round-trip business class air~
- First Class Air to Los Angeles, Business Class Air from Athens*
- Private car transfers door-to-door between home and airport
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service home and ship in Los Angeles & Athens (Piraeus)
- $4,000USD Shipboard Credit per suite ($2,000USD Shipboard Credit per person)
- Unlimited laundry, dry cleaning and pressing on board
- Visa package*
- 50% Reduced Deposit^
- 3% Early Bonus Savings (pay in full discount)
FOR GUESTS BOOKED IN PENTHOUSE AND PREMIUM SUITES:
- $6,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite ($3,000USD Shipboard Credit per person)
EXCLUSIVELY FOR REPEAT WORLD CRUISE GUESTS:
- 5% Repeat World Cruise Discount when booking the full World Cruise
*For USD and CAD markets
~For GBP, EURO and AUD markets
^For USD, CAD and AUD
See Terms & Conditions for details