Oceania Cruises’ 2022-2023 Tropics & Exotics Collection is an imaginatively curated array of voyages that explores the most coveted corners of the world. More than ever before, these voyages charting the Caribbean, South America, Asia, Africa, the South Pacific, Australia and beyond are the perfect inspiration for future travels.
New Tropics & Exotics voyages feature 2 for 1 Cruise Fares, Roundtrip Airfare* including Free Airport Transfers*, plus choose one FREE OLife Choice amenity:
- FREE – Up to 16 Shore Excursions
- FREE – Beverage Package
- FREE – Up to $1,600 Shipboard Credit
Amenities are per stateroom
Free Airport Transfers with OLife Choice
Take advantage of even more value with Oceania’s OLife Choice Airfare promotion. This includes FREE Roundtrip Airport Transfers on each 2022-2023 Tropics & Exotics Collection voyage. Remember that you can reserve your dream voyage with complete peace of mind since every cruise is covered by Oceania’s Best Price Guarantee.
Reservations now open, contact an A2T advisor today!
Oceania Cruises and their special offers create extraordinary value when combined with the Oceania Cruises OLife experience. Avenue Two Travel is excited to promote our partner, Oceania Cruises, and this incredible travel deal.
More Diverse Itineraries, More Overnights, and More Itinerary Lengths Ranging from 7 to 77 Days
From week-long winter getaways to languid, months-long sojourns, the 2022-2023 Tropics and Exotics Collection of itineraries are breathtaking in their scope, range, and diversity. Travelers can indulge in a quick escape to the Caribbean from Miami, Aruba, Barbados, or even glittering Panama City. Tahiti and the islands of French Polynesia beckon with their sultry allure while the wilds of Africa, the myriad cultures of Asia, and the experiential kaleidoscope that is Australia and New Zealand offer innumerable epic adventures. South America takes center stage this season with the juxtaposition of pulsating metropolitan cities such as Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires against the majesty of pristine Chilean fjords and the fabled Amazon River basin. New for this season, four South America voyages offer the breathtaking grandeur and unforgettable experience of three days in Antarctica. These voyages are made all the richer with overnight and multi-day stays on many itineraries.
2022-2023 Tropics & Exotics Collection Highlights
- 127 itineraries to choose from ranging from 7 to 77 days
- 272 ports of call and 284 overnight or multi-day stays
- Total of 62 extended explorations of 15 to 77 days that are perfect for long-cruise connoisseurs
- Antarctica – four voyages aboard Marina that include scenic cruising in Antarctica
- Caribbean – a diverse calendar of offerings with a great array of voyage lengths (from 7 to 77 days), a wide array of longer voyages with 12 cruises that are 15 days or more in length, and new embarkation ports beyond Miami in Bridgetown, Barbados; Panama City, Panama; and Oranjestad, Aruba
- 22 voyages aboard Regatta and Nautica spanning the entirety of Asia and Africa ranging from 10 to 40 days
- Three trans-Tasman Australia/New Zealand voyages aboard Regatta + six voyages that explore the South Pacific, Polynesia, and Hawaii
- Marina offers three forays into the mighty Amazon
- Nautica reprises her perennially popular voyages to Africa, India, and the Arabian Peninsula
- 35-day Christmas and New Year’s circumnavigation of Australia
- Three springtime immersions into Japan, sailing roundtrip from Tokyo
- The diversity of enriching destination experiences with our Go Local Tours, exclusive culinary-focused excursions, and overland-tours that offer access to some of the world’s most fabled historical, cultural, and archaeological sites
Click here for Promotion Terms & Conditions
About Oceania Cruises
Oceania Cruises is the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line. The line’s six small, luxurious ships carry only 684 or 1,250 guests featuring the finest cuisine at sea and destination-rich itineraries that span the globe. Expertly curated travel experiences aboard the designer-inspired, small ships call on more than 450 marquee and boutique ports across Europe, Alaska, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, New England-Canada, Bermuda, the Caribbean, the Panama Canal, Tahiti and the South Pacific in addition to the epic 180-day Around the World Voyages. The brand has two 1,200-guest Allura-class ships on order.