Industry-leading program offers comprehensive curated nature-inspired restorative content spanning yoga, mindfulness and sleep practices.
Accor has launched a comprehensive in-room restorative wellness programming at their select North and Central America properties through an exclusive partnership with wellness technology company Three Sages. The partnership gives Fairmont, Sofitel and Swissôtel guests the opportunity to unwind and reset through complimentary yoga, stretching, breath-work, mindfulness and sleep practices, all available on the in-room entertainment system, from the comfort of their hotel room. Focusing on restorative content, the initiative highlights mindful movement to make guests feel less stressed, more relaxed and at ease while traveling.
Avenue Two Travel is excited to promote Accor Group‘s brands and hotels, in-room wellness program. Book today, and feel less stressed, more relaxed and at ease while traveling!
Each video connects guests to nature, taking guests on a journey through spectacular outdoor backdrops from some of the most awe-inspiring locations, such as parks in Ojai California to isolated locations in Joshua Tree National Park. Plans to release new content featuring Accor locations throughout North and Central America are in the works for next year.
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Discover “ALL Be Well”, Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills‘ new exclusive restorative in-room wellness program in partnership with Three Sages, a leader in immersive, nature-based restorative experiences. Now more than ever, our guest’s physical and mental wellbeing are very important. Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills hopes that you will find these ‘Sips of Wellness’ a restorative and refreshing change to your daily routine.
WHY THREE SAGES?
- It’s a Nature based content with 3S shoots exclusively outdoors or indoor/outdoor spaces aiming to connect people with nature.
- 3S is aiming to be the travel channel of wellness, taking their users on journeys around the US and eventually internationally. It may be an Airstream park in Ojai California or a modern desert home in an isolated location in Joshua Tree they want to inspire a sense of wanderlust while engaging with restorative nurturing practices.
- 3S content is also exclusively focused on restorative wellness, and not fitness.
- Videos feature yoga, stretching, mindfulness, breathwork and sleep everything you need to de-stress, relax and recharge where they live, work and stay.
- Short format anywhere from 5-25min what they call “sips of wellness” making their content accessible and easy to engage with.
HOW IT WORKS
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills’ new “ALL Be Well” section on their in-room TVs includes 15 restorative videos powered by their partners at Three Sages, divided into 5 categories. Videos are from 5-25 min in length and will focus on these five 5 key modalities of wellness: Yoga, Stretching, Mindfulness, Breathwork and Sleep. To watch the videos, just turn on your in-room TV and visit the “ALL Be Well” section.
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa – Sonoma, CA
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa‘s Three Sages offers guests an opportunity to unwind and reset through complimentary yoga, stretching, breath-work, mindfulness and sleep practices, all available on the in-room entertainment system, from the comfort of your hotel room.