AGREEMENT FOR WEBSITE USERS AND TRAVELERS
When you use this website, you agree to the following terms, and you agree to convey the contents of this Agreement to your traveling family members or companions:
- Responsibility: Park Avenue Travel, Inc. dba Avenue Two Travel (“We”) act as an agent for the airlines, tour operators, cruise lines lodging providers, car-rental companies, ground operators, and any other suppliers of travel services shown on your itinerary. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of such suppliers or their subcontractors or their failure to provide services, adhere to their own schedules, or honor their contracts.
- Hazards: We have no special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, supplier bankruptcies, or the suitability for disabled persons of any portion of any tour. For foreign entry requirements, go to http://travel.state.gov/travel_warnings.html. For State Department travel advisories, go to http://travel.state.gov/travel_warnings.html. For foreign health requirements and dangers, go to http://www.cdc.gov/travel/index.htm. You hereby release us from any claims resulting in whole or in part from any problem covered in this paragraph and any other causes not within our control, and to submit all other claims against us within 30 days after the return of your trip.
- Limitation of Refunds: All airlines impose cancellation and change penalties up to 100% for many discount rickets. All tour operators, cruise lines, and some resort hotels impose cancellation and change penalties, too. Please view the applicable rules before you make your reservation.
- Delays: Flight delays are very common today. If your flight is delayed for any reason, the airlines are not required by law to pay for your en route expenses, such as meals, hotels, taxis, and phone calls.
- Check Your Itinerary: As soon as you receive your booked itinerary, check it thoroughly to make sure it is correct as to dates, times, fares, and rates.
- Reconfirmation: Schedule changes are quite common today. We urge you to re-check exact flight times prior to departure and prior to your return.
- Package Trips: If you book a trip, we must collect the tour operator, resort or cruise line’s deposit when reservations are made. The amount of the deposit, the refund allowed, and the times for canceling vary according to the tour operator or cruise line. We do not endorse or recommend any particular tour operator or cruise line; our role is strictly limited to facilitating the booking. After you finish your booking, we will send you any agreement required by the travel services supplier, along with a request that you sign that agreement and return it to us. In the event of any inconsistency between that agreement and this agreement, the latter shall govern.
- Charter Trips: If your package trip involves a charter flight, or if your vacation involves an air-only charter flight, federal regulations require that you also sign the charter operator’s participant agreement, which will be mailed to you. It is extremely important that you realize that, for charters:
- Departure times (both going and returning) can change at the last minute. These delays legally can be as much as 48 hours (approximately two days late).
- Your flight may be advertised as non-stop; however, the operator may legally change the routing and make intermediate stops at the last minute.
- The charter operator may legally-substitute types of aircraft and even airline at the last minute. Charter aircraft are generally not as comfortable as the scheduled aircraft.
- The charter operator generally takes no responsibility for baggage. It is not unusual to have luggage misplaced.
- Charter trips have very stiff cancellation penalties. No one plans a trip with the idea of canceling; however, sometimes that becomes necessary and you must understand what to expect or not to expect in the way of refunds.
- Usually, no frequent flyer miles are accrued.
- Advance seat assignments are frequently not available.
- Final Payment: For all vacation trips, you must have made full payment before we release the tickets or documents.
- Non-Use of Coupons: In the event that you purchase a ticket or tickets containing flight coupons that you may or may not use, we do not guarantee that the airline will honor the ticket or tickets, and you agree to indemnify us against airline claims for the difference between the full fare for your actual itinerary and the value of the ticket that you purchased.
- Foreign Currency: Currency rates quoted on this website are based on various publicly available sources. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary.
- Information on Website: You agree not to use or authorize the use of this information for any purpose other than personal use, and not to engage or authorize anyone to engage in the resale, redistribution, and use of the information on this website for commercial purposes. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us and/or our suppliers. Any software that is on this website including HTML codes and software is our copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of our suppliers or licensors. The Avenue Two logos are our trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Power of Attorney: As our client, you hereby appoint the us to be your attorneys-in-fact for the purpose of signing all documents necessary to purchase and issue airline tickets, tours, cruises, and hotel guarantees for late arrival. You authorize any of the attorneys-in-fact to sign credit card authorizations for said purchases whenever any of them receives an Internet booking request reasonably believed to be from you or someone acting on your behalf, requesting those tickets be charged to this credit card account. You agree that you will pay for all such purchases and will not hold us responsible for any of our actions pursuant to this power of attorney.
- Exclusive Jurisdiction: All suits in connection with, or incident to, this Agreement shall be litigated, if at all, in the courts of the Country of United States of America, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Delaware County Court of Common Pleas, to the exclusion of other courts of any other state.
- NO WARRANTIES: THE CONTENT, CODE, ACCESS, AND OTHER FEATURES OF THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY SUCH FEATURES WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR IN AN ERROR-FREE FASHION, THAT DEFECTS \WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS AND COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES, OR YOUR FAILURE TO ACCESS OR CLICK-THRU ACCESS ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All design provided on this website, including but not limited to graphics, images, logos, and text, and the arrangement thereof is the copyright of Avenue Two Travel, and is protected by applicable U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this website may be used as a travel information resource. Any other use – including display, distribution, modification, republication, reproduction, or transmission – of the content on this website is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.
Avenue Two Travel, makes no claim or representation, and accepts no responsibility, regarding the quality, nature, or reliability of the sites accessible by hyperlinks from this website, or sites linking to this website.
Offers are subject to change without prior notice. Prices shown are per person, double occupancy, unless specifically stated otherwise, and do not include taxes or other fees unless specifically stated otherwise. Offers are subject to availability and may not be combinable. Restrictions may apply; please call for complete details. While we make every effort to be accurate, Avenue Two Travel assumes no responsibility or liability for the representations contained on this site.
Avenue Two Travel’s Privacy Statement
Our main objective is to plan the vacation of your dreams. In order to do so, we need to know your interests so that we can find a travel specialist who is best suited to serve you. We know your time is precious and that you don’t want to be solicited from vendors you did not give your permission to contact you. Here are the details of how we use the information you provide us:
- Name, Source, E-mail Address, Interests
When you provide us with your name and e-mail address, we will always ask your permission to contact you further. Once you have decided on a particular type of offer, we will go to great lengths to put you in touch with one of our knowledgeable, professionally trained specialists who have experience in the areas that interest you or that works is closest to your home. You can choose on the method of contact of that specialist.
- Selling Your Information
Avenue Two Travel will not sell your information to any other organizations. We do work with alliances who may have information to provide you about related products and services that you have shown an interest in. Your name will always reside in our database and will not be transferred or traded with another organization. You will also always have the ability to opt-out of further communications.
- Data Collection on Website Navigation
Our servers collect data each time a user navigates our site. This information is anonymous and provides us with information such as the number, frequency and duration of visits to each web page. This data is useful in ways to improve the content and navigational tools of our website.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
The Avenue Two Travel web site as well as web sites hosted by Avenue Two Travel may contain links to third-party web sites or resources. These linked sites are not under the control of Avenue Two Travel, and Avenue Two Travel is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Avenue Two Travel is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply a referral to or an endorsement of the linked site by Avenue Two Travel.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING THIRD-PARTY SITES
Avenue Two Travel makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any third party goods, services or products or any third party web site, which you may access through this site or through a web site hosted by Avenue Two Travel. When you access a non-Avenue Two Travel site, you understand and acknowledge that it is independent from Avenue Two Travel and Avenue Two Travel has no control over or responsibility for content on or the availability of that web site. You further acknowledge and agree that Avenue Two Travel shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, goods, services or products available on or through any such non Avenue Two Travel web site or resource.
We may make changes to this policy periodically, which we will continue to post here.