Reservations are open for Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ newest Navigate the World – Elements of the Pacific voyage, which is distinct from previous world cruises. Enabling luxury travelers to appreciate the natural elements that formed some of the world’s most inspiring regions, the “Elements of the Pacific”-themed world cruise embarks in January 2022 on a 120-night, roundtrip journey from San Francisco, California, circumnavigating the inspiring Pacific Rim aboard the award-winning, all-suite, all-balcony Seven Seas Mariner. It sails to 17 countries and 59 distinct ports of call with 18 overnight stays, while providing access to 43 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and nearly 300 free shore excursions.
“Elements of the Pacific” is Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ first world cruise to Asia-Pacific since 2009 and reflects luxury travelers’ increasing interest in experiencing Asian-Pacific destinations.“Our 2022 world cruise itinerary, tours and events present an unrivaled experience to the growing number of luxury travelers craving to visit stunning and culturally enriching Asian Pacific destinations,” said Jason Montague, president and chief executive officer of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. “There is no better way to traverse this wondrous part of our world than in the company of like-minded friends in the care of the best staff and crew on the ocean.”
Elements of the Pacific: Water. Earth. Fire. Ice.Over the ages, our planet’s elements of water, earth, fire and ice crafted and shaped the globe. World cruise guests will discover these elements as they escape to the inviting waters of the South Pacific and earthen wonderlands of Australia and New Zealand, savor the fiery flavors of Southeast Asia and touch on the volcanic edges of Russia before standing in awe of Alaska’s majestic ice fields.
43 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Guests sailing on the two-ocean, three-continent “Elements of the Pacific” voyage will have access to 43 UNESCO World Heritage sites, including:
• Taputapuātea from Raiatea, French Polynesia
• Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens from Melbourne, Australia
• Wet Tropics of Queensland from Cairns, Australia
• Borobudur Temple Compounds from Semarang (Java), Indonesia
• Historic City of Ayutthaya from Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Thailand
• Classical Gardens of Suzhou from Shanghai, China
• Himeji Castle from Kyoto (Kobe), Japan
• Volcanoes of Kamchatka from Petropavlovsk, Russia
Exclusive Shoreside Experiences
Voyage highlights include three new unique shoreside experiences, exclusively for world cruise guests.
• A Classical Rendezvous in Sydney. Sydney, Australia — February 22, 2022
• Before the billowing Opera House took center stage, the Sydney Town Hall was the jewel of entertainment venues in the Land Down Under, with stunning Victorian interiors, high ceilings, ornate stained glass and one of the largest pipe organs in the southern hemisphere. Savor an exclusive 3-course lunch at one of Sydney’s final local venues, prepared exclusively as part of this afternoon of entertainment. Then join acclaimed Australian performer and conductor Bernard Walz with full concert orchestra and soloists for an incredible presentation of classical music in the resplendent Centennial Hall. The marble stairs, golden highlights and stunning, 160-globe, European chandelier invite guests into the main foyer as the world’s largest tubular pneumatic organ welcomes them to rest in tantalizing sounds and beautiful arrangements of the afternoon’s performance.
• Candles, Cuisine & Caves in Ha Long Bay. Hanoi (Ha Long Bay), Vietnam — March 27, 2022
• The enrapturing beauty of Ha Long Bay — a UNESCO World Heritage Site — is one of the most stunning sights in Southeast Asia. Its nearly 1,600 islands and islets, jutting out of the bright green waters of the Gulf of Tonkin, have an ancient origin in the mythology of dragons that descended from heaven to protect Vietnam. Arrive at Vung Duc Cave, a fascinating site that is actually comprised of multiple caves, and experience the welcoming of a dragon dance prior to entering. The dinner show, featuring a skilled local band with accompanying dancers, entertains guests as they savor a fresh and delectable local seafood supper complete with wonderful wine pairings.
• Japanese Ceremony, Art & Cuisine in Tokyo: Tokyo, Japan — April 14, 2022
• Tokyo is home to both modern amenities and rich cultural experiences. Towering skyscrapers and glowing signs line the downtown streets, while historic temples and traditional meals are found throughout this incredible city. Step back in time at Meguro Gajoen, a place that celebrates traditional Japanese culture. Enjoy a welcome filled with Japanese hospitality, as guests enter through verdant gardens, art-adorned halls and stunning woodwork. Sample an array of sushi and partake in an authentic tea ceremony. Witness the dramatic art of Kabuki, a classical Japanese dance-drama recalling ancient stories, and be charmed by the beautiful geishas. Stunning performances by genuine ninjas crown the evening’s excitement in a fantastic display of ninjutsu, while the beautiful serenading of a traditional Japanese harp serenely brings the curtain down on this unique excursion.
18 Overnight Stays
The 28,000 nautical-mile voyage includes overnight stays in:
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Papeete (Tahiti), French Polynesia
• Auckland, New Zealand
• Sydney, Australia
• Brisbane, Australia
• Bali (Benoa), Indonesia
• Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Thailand
• Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
• Hu/Da Nang (Chan May), Vietnam
• Hanoi (Ha Long Bay), Vietnam
• Hong Kong, China
• Xiamen, China
• Shanghai, China
• Kyoto (Kobe), Japan
• Tokyo, Japan
• Vancouver, British Columbia
• San Francisco, California
Optional Overland Programs
Several rare opportunities are available to world cruise guests to learn more about the pacific via optional supplemental overland programs. Guests set out in small, private groups, led by knowledgeable guides, to discover off-the-beaten-path gems. They may disembark the ship for as many as five nights and explore through an authentic insider’s perspective, experiencing colorful cultures, dramatic landscapes and historic landmarks before rejoining their ship. These include:
• Off the Beaten Track: Two-Night from Rotorua (Tauranga), New Zealand | February 10-11, 2022
• Guests uncover New Zealand’s culture and beauty on this two-day expedition out of Tauranga. In the lush lands of Waikato, participants enjoy tea and tour the 99-acre tea estate of Zealong. They experience the wonderful local art on display at the Inspirit Art Gallery, committed to supporting local talent, as well as the Lava Glass and Sculpture Garden of renowned glass artist Lynden Over. Guests taste the region’s renowned vintages at the historic Church Road winery with a delicious lunch on your second day before taking in Napier’s wonderful spin on art deco architecture.
• Inside Angkor Wat: Two-Nights from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | March 22-24, 2022
• The magnificent Angkor Wat is accessible to guests on this three-day expedition into Cambodia. Guests enter the incredible Bayon Complex through the impressive Southern Gate of Angkor Thom before moving through the Terrace of the Leper King. They uncover the mysterious and overgrown beauty of Ta Prohm Temple, and take in the wondrous Angkor Wat, one of the largest religious monuments in the world, as the perfect conclusion to this shoreside adventure.
• The Great Wall & Terracotta Warriors: Two-Nights from Xiamen, China | April 2-4, 2022
• The wonders of China are on display during this three-day journey from Xiamen to Shanghai. Guests witness the famed Terracotta Warriors Museum, an excavated burial ground of 7,000 lifesized, uniquely created terracotta warriors, horses and chariots, all armed and ready for battle. They depart for Beijing the next day and explore the Forbidden City, home to 24 emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties, before visiting historic Tiananmen Square. Day three takes guests on a scenic ride to Juyongguan to visit one of the world’s most magnificent man-made wonders: the incredible Great Wall of China.
Voyage Fares and Bespoke Amenities
All-inclusive fares start at $63,999 per guest, with all luxuries included. Past Regent guests and Seven Seas Society Members enjoy fare savings. This unforgettable expedition will begin with a pre-cruise gala event in San Francisco and includes a broad collection of luxurious bespoke amenities, such as free first-class air, door-to-door luggage service, unlimited valet laundry, on-board medical services, visa packages, 300 unlimited shore excursions, three exclusive shoreside experiences in Sydney, Australia; Ha Long Bay, Vietnam; and Tokyo, Japan and more bespoke amenities.
Seven Seas Mariner
Seven Seas Mariner will be guests’ home for 120 nights and is the world’s first all-suite, all balcony luxury cruise ship. A bow-to-stern refurbishment last year revealed a sleek, contemporary interior décor featuring Italian marble, crystal chandeliers and modern artwork. An intimate and spacious ship, Seven Seas Mariner’s 500 crew members provide highly personalized service to her 700 guests. Exquisite cuisine is a hallmark on Seven Seas Mariner. Prime 7 is a classic American steakhouse; Chartreuse highlights modern French cuisine; and Sette Mari At La Veranda features authentic Italian specialties and fine wines. The ship’s flagship restaurant, Compass Rose, serves a popular menu offering guests an unprecedented level of personal customization and choice. Guests can also enjoy lunch and casual dinner selections at the outdoor Pool Grill, including steaks, chops, salmon, chicken and sausage, all prepared to order from new infrared barbeque grills.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises redesigned all guest suites during the refurbishment. The elegantly appointed retreats feature new Elite Slumber Beds framed by plush, padded leather headboards, sitting areas furnished with comfortable sofas, accent tables and new artwork, as well as private balconies where guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the crystal blue sea and passing landscape. All suites feature walk-in closets and oversized, marble-accented bathrooms with L’Occitane amenities. Plus, guests of Penthouse Suites enjoy additional in-suite bath amenities by Guerlain, and Distinctive Suite guests also receive Bottega