TOP 5 ACTIVITIES ON A TRANSOCEANIC CRUISE
Interested in a transoceanic cruise but not quite sure what you’d do during those sea days? In between adventures in remote and exotic ports like Madeira’s Funchal and Cape Verde’s Mindelo, you’ll have ample time on board to enjoy all of the luxurious amenities, convivial activities and engaging enrichment on board. Here are a few favorite activities on a transoceanic cruise that will help you while away those serene days at sea in complete bliss.
- Enjoy the luxury of a gourmet multi-course breakfast or lunch at The Grand Dining Room. With no port to race off to, settle in for one of the greatest pleasures at sea: dining. The Finest Cuisine at Sea is best enjoyed unhurried and The Grand Dining Room has perfected the art of the leisurely breakfast and lunch.
- Pair some lively deck games and that refreshing ocean air with a glass of rosé. You’ll likely make some new friends and rack up the Big O Points.
- Indulge your competitive spirit. Round up friends for Team Trivia, test your knowledge with the daily Mensa quiz and keep an eye out for particularly entertaining renditions of deck games like hilarious pillow-stuffing competitions.
- Visit the new Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center for the ultimate spa day. Book a rejuvenating body treatment, massage or facial, enjoy the steam room or sauna, and revel in the views from the Aquamar Spa Terrace while you soak in the thalassotherapy pool. Keep an eye out for wellness seminars too, or perhaps devote an afternoon to a personalized lifestyle or nutrition consultation.
- Take advantage of free fitness classes. Give Pilates or cycling a try or begin your day with a sunrise yoga session or energizing stretching. With multiple options each day, there’s an option to suit your interests and fitness level.
Ready to dive into planning your transoceanic cruise? Contact your Avenue Two Travel advisor